Unlike pet insurance, which covers illness or injury, the Kingdom Care Plan is designed to cover all the routine treatments your pet requires in the year such as microchipping, vaccinations, worming and flea prevention.
It is a convenient monthly direct debit which spreads the cost of the treatments recommended by us to keep your pet in tip top condition. It saves you a considerable amount of money compared to buying all the treatments individually and entitles you to discounts off many other procedures and medications.
The plan includes…
- a free microchip *
- 2 six monthly health checks
- annual vaccinations
- a full 12 months’ supply of flea and tick prevention
- a full 12 months’ supply of worming treatment
- a printed treatment planner to remind you when your pet’s treatments are due
- Discount on Puppy and Kitten vaccinations (T’s&C’s Apply, see the Offers page or contact reception on 01592 753231 for more information)
* Free microchip for cats and kittens only – As of April 2016 all puppies must be microchipped by, and registered to their breeder before they are 8 weeks of age and all adult dogs must be microchipped by law.
The Kingdom Care Plan also entitles you to…
- 10% discount on routine procedures such as neutering and dental work
- 10% discount on medications (including long term medications)
- 10% off pet food and waiting room sales
Although designed to go hand in hand with pet insurance, plans can be taken out even if your pet is not insured.
Plans are available for:
Plans are available for dogs, cats and even rabbits.
For more information, including plan levels and prices, download a copy of our Kingdom Care Plan brochure.
(All prices are based on adult weights.)
Sign up today!
It’s so quick and easy and pets can be signed up at any stage of life. Contact reception in 01592 753231 or send us an email.